Initial connection to Reach?

Hi I just recieved my Reach in the mail and I am trying to connect to the wi-fi and bring up the reach view interface. I have connected via a USB cable to one of my laptop ports that I usually charge my phone from and all that I am getting on the Reach module is a flashing Blue then Blue/Red light and I cant see the wifi access point on either my windows laptop or my android phone ? Help please

Steve

It is not booting up properly if that sequence repeats over and over. So try plugging into a USB wall charger or USB power bank instead of your laptop and see if it the LED sequence is the same repeating pattern or not.

2 Likes

As @bide stated, not booting up properly

Note
The app will not launch until the time sync is complete. Internet connection allows this to happen automatically, but in hotspot mode Reach requires a connected antenna with some satellite visibility

You might wanne try reach outside with, and make sure antenna is connected properly

Thanks guys - that was the problem got it all going now - wasn’t getting enough juice from the laptop port

2 Likes