Impossible to connect to wifi to RTK GNSS receiver, model RSS-1

Do you get this message on the rover?
Then there is duplicate configuration on you rover. Check if you enable LoRa anywhere els BUT correction input section

1 Like

I get this message on the base station.

I double checked rover configuration LoRa only in correction input section.

1 Like

I have the same problem with my new reach rs base, can u pease help us ?

Of cource. Can you please provide screenshot of your configuration. both base and rover

2 Likes

Just to resume, we made rover and base configuration (pictures above), we still need to make them communicate so that we can make a survey.

Do I have understood the steps or is there something I missed. I have two RTK and a mobile phone with the app.

I hope to start topography survey within a month.

Thanks again for helping TB_RTK

1 Like

Your last pictures shows you have enable LoRa on correction input, that is wrong.
You should disable it in correction input and activate it under base mode

2 Likes

The signal does not come from both RTK on status, as shown in pictures.

How can I do to configure it right, it’s topography survey. Any advice of mobile application is welcome.

Thanks for the help ! And merry Christmas!!

On the base station you need to disable LoRa in correction input. Only use it in the base mode.

Hi everyone, I finally got grey bars on the Rover RTK Status !
Your support is great ! Thanks !
Please find here attached picture of actual rover status and complete report of the device.

Now I am facing two issues :
1- No display of base position coordinates. (As shown on picture)
2- Since I am in Morocco : I need to work with EPSG:4261. The survey offers only EPSG:4326.

Please advice on first and if any proposition/alternative tool, to work from Morocco.

I am very grateful for the support. Best Regards !

SystemReport.zip (72.7 KB)

Try lower RTCM 1006 message on the base from 10Hz to 0,1Hz.
Also, is there a reason for using elevation mask at 35 degree?

Thanks TB_RTK for quick answer,
I lower only frequency of RTCM from 1000.1 to 868, I can’t lower air data rate on Base unit.
Also I corrected elevation mask from 35 to 15 degree.

I have an issue to have the grey bars again ! Are these modifications above responsible ?
Please find here attached the system full report of both base and rover.

SystemReportBaseahmed.zip (70.9 KB)
SystemReportroverahmed.zip (71.9 KB)

No,do not change the LoRa air rater.
It is the RTCM 1006 Hz you need to change from 10hz to 0,1Hz on the base

You see it here

From your last report, it seems like you dont have activted RTCM 1006 message. Which is your base coordinates.

Thanks for support ! The two devices are working well ! Thanks again !
The thing now is that I need to use the local standards, for administrative purpose, I need to work with (Merchich) EPSG:26191.

Any advice to make a survey with EPSG:26191. The survey menu offers only EPSG:4326.
Note that it is my last information request before doubling my Emlid equipment.
Please advice an email address, there is no local dealer in my region, I want to be one.

You will need to do the conversion for you local requirements weather that be software or manually.

1 Like

Use Bluetooth output to a survey package (like mapit) that is reference system aware and will convert from WGS84 or whatever to local grid

1 Like

Did you have any of thoses mapit left? Thought i would do a video about it @Simon_Allen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.