Import CSV and EF not reply

Hello Emild community

I’m having problems after importing CSV, it does it ok but the EF app freezes and I can’t close it, I press the X in the upper right corner to close the screen and return to the map and it won’t let me, I have to restart EF to get it to work solve.

Emlid Flow 8.2 on Android

Greetings
Gabriel

Hi Gabriel,

Please share a screencast of the issue and your CSV file with me.

What is the coordinate system you work with? And what are your phone model and its OS version?

Dear @julia.shestakova the CSV import works perfectly, that’s not the problem, it’s from the EF APP that I can’t close the import points screen and I can’t go back to the map to view the imported points, I can only see them by closing EF and re-entering.
Greetings

Gabriel,

There is a chance that the issue is related to the particular coordinate system or the project configuration. So I thought it would be great to try to reproduce your setup on my phone.

Please send a CSV file to me along with the screencast of the issue and info about your phone model and its OS. It should help investigate what is going on.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.