How can I put navio2 in the air?

I checked the link you posted.
But I’ve already completed the calibration.
But it’s frustrating to see the log file I uploaded and say it’s not fixed.

Do not worry about RC calibration. All channel values have been changed from the default 1100-1500-1900us, so I would say RC calibration is done. There is also no prearm error regarding RC calibration.
Looking at the log it seems you tried to fly your drone in stabilize mode the first time and then in auto mode. The motor output was jittery during the first flight and it seems the copter got into heavy oszillation during the second flight.
Try to lower the P and I rate values for roll and pitch to 50% and see how the copter behaves.
Trying to fly an untuned/not flying copter in auto mode is like planing a crash. The copter must fly well in stabilize mode before you can try an auto mission.

Thank you for your answer.
I’m impressed that you saw the log and found out what I ran.
And first, I tried to fly a drone using a flysky controller, but I failed.
So I started flying automatically after recording a waypoint because my flying skills were not good.
However, I fell down leaning sideways or forward equally.

You said to lower the value of roll and pitch to 50%, but I don’t know how to lower it.

It’s because I’ve never used Pixhawk before.
Please understand.

Hi @osung1598,

I’d like to point out that Auto Mode isn’t the easiest one to perform with ArduPilot software. It’s better to progress through the following modes when you just started working with a copter:

I suggest checking out the guides that explain how to build your own multi-copter. They contain the necessary information that helps to understand some tips on the configuration.

Please note that there are a lot of factors that can affect Navio2 performance, that’s why the appropriate hardware setup is so essential. You can try to assemble the copter from scratch by going through the configuration step-by-step once again. It’ll help to ensure that everything is connected correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.