Holiday Cheers from Emlid Team and 2018 Wrap-up

We’d like to wish Happy Holidays and say thank you to all our users and partners for making 2018 so remarkable for Emlid!​

NEWYEAR-Emlid

Just a few days left in 2018 and it’s time to summarize the most notable things of the past year. New products and accessories, Reachview enhancements, amazing user stories and more in our wrap up blog post!

See what happened with Reach and Reachview in 2018 >>

10 Likes

Happy New Year for the Emlid Team.

Thanks for your hard work and your amazing products.

Marc

8 Likes

What he :point_up_2: said :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking forward to a revolution in 2019! I don’t do resolutions :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks guys! It’s been a great year! Good job and wishing you all the best in 2019!

4 Likes

Every year better and better. The bar raises higher. It makes us wonder what is in store for 2019. Wishing the team and users another great year!

6 Likes

Emlid guys are always so good at just giving us enough of a sneak preview to keep us hooked! Thanks for the well wishes, guys and we look forward to another year of precise measurements and full logs!

5 Likes

Thanks a lot Emlid!
The Reach RS+ are such a nice professional unit, I find it a shame that we are still stuck with the thread adapter to adapt 1/4" to 5/8". I wonder how big a percentage of the users have to use these adapters to mount the units on their professional 5/8" gear…

I suggest you consider using 5/8" thread as standard for future Reach RS updates and supply a 5/8" to 1/4" adapter instead.

4 Likes

Maybe the original engineer used a camera tripod??? Lol.

Thank you for the nice present. EMS Russian Post parcel from Emlid arrived today.

Marc

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.