Help to understand PPK processing

Hi,

Hi i new and i need help to understand and learn about PKK

I guess there is plenty information in the documents and even more inside this thing called internet. You will have to read it youreself, I don’t think there is anyone who will read it to you. If there are specific questions left people will be happy to answer them.

You might watch these videos:

How does it work? Base records data independent of the Rover equipment (UAV) and this records data of its trajectory.

Both the base and the rover record the same gnss raw data on their individual position.

What data does the Base equipment record?
What data does the Rover equipment record?

Data on the characteristics of the wave the different satellites are transmitting.

How does the Base data correct Rover data?

The base does not correct the rover but provides information how to solve a equation to determine the position of the rover. You can read that inside this internet as mentioned above.

occupying the module reach ms + and reach rs +, what type of coordinates are occupied? WGS84?

I guess you need to get clear what is WGS84, coordinates and ellipsoids. Anyhow, in PKK it is not Reach but RTKLIB which handels all that stuff. You can see that if you read the docs or open the programm.

Someone can share real data to process in RTKLIB to understand the process and practice

Sorry, I can’t help you with that, @emlid might.

I have only made flights with correction from GCPs and I want to understand the PPK mode to see the convenience.

Depending on the quality expectations you have, you can skip GCPs since you know the position where the camera was when the picture was taken with high accuracy (<20 cm). For very high quality I personally still see deviations from the GCPs, but I hope I get better resulty when using lever arm correction.

1 Like