Help Needed with Error Code 0xc0000221 on Intel Evo Laptop

Hi All

I’m encountering a frustrating issue with my Intel Evo laptop and would greatly appreciate some assistance or advice. Recently, whenever I try to boot up my laptop, I’m confronted with error code 0xc0000221, and I’m at a loss on how to resolve it.

Here’s what’s been happening: every time I start up my laptop, instead of booting into Windows as usual, I’m greeted with a blue screen displaying the error message “0xc0000221: The file system did not initialize because the system is currently in a boot-critical process such as updating firmware.”

I’ve tried restarting several times, but the error persists. I’ve also attempted to boot into safe mode, but unfortunately, I’m still encountering the same issue. It’s becoming quite frustrating as I rely on my laptop for work and personal use.

My laptop is an Intel Evo-certified device, so I’m surprised to encounter such a critical error. I’ve ensured that all drivers and firmware are up to date, but the problem persists.

Has anyone else experienced this error on an Intel Evo laptop or any other device? If so, how did you resolve it? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you