Help/ayuda

hello good day I’m new in these and from Mexico and I have an emlid reach rs + team but I have a problem I could not match the antennas in android to do RTK I do not know how to do it since I did not understand well how to do it could help me step by step to be able to do a good job I would greatly appreciate it

primero tienes que ver varios post en este grupo despues tendras que ir probando las configuraciones a manera que en el estado en que te encuentres te funciones bien para ciertos trabajos

eh leído demasiado tratado y probado de todo y no logro hacer conexion hotspot para mis equipos

colocaste como dice en la primera actualizacion y luego el siguientes video donde dice como configurar el equipo

ya los configure le puse el nombre de base y de rover pero solo logro conctar de uno en uno en el android y lo que quiero llegar a hacer es RTK

esto que dices de conectar uno en uno es dentro de un espacios abierto o cerrado?

lo eh probado en espacio abierto

recien comprados los equipos los configure como dice emlid y trabaje bien por unas semanas despues me ocurrio eso que tu comentas trataba de conectar los dos equipos y no se ponian las barras verdes con grises y lo que realice fue en la misma aplicación Volver a resear de fabrica y Volver a configura y quedo solucionado ese detalle

la cuestion que tipo de cel o tablet usas porque donde esta la ruedita dentada tienes que buscar el ip de cada uno de los equipos en wifi y conectar primero la base ,luego sales y Busca el wifi (ip) del rover y te conectas y en el rover debes ver ya la conexion de los dos equipos

Hey there!

Public section of this forum is in English. Would you be so kind as to use English language so everyone can participate in the conversation? :slightly_smiling_face:

You can always continue chatting privately using direct messages.

@kingping247, have you already seen our Base and rover setup video guide?

2 Likes

Hola Juan.

A lo mejor puedo ayudar, cuáles son los pasos que has hecho hasta ahora?.

hello good day thanks for helping me good so far I only have the base name and rover of each antenna I want to connect them in an android to do RTK but I can not not know how to enlasar the 2 computers in the same android please help

hello good day tatiana thanks for helping me good so far I only have the base name and rover of each antenna I want to connect them in an android to do RTK but I can not not know how to enlasar the 2 teams in the same android I have seen the videos but my english is very bad sorry, and I need a video where you explain step by step please

Hi @kingping247,

I’ll guide you through all the process. Let’s start with base configurations.

1. Connect to your base in ReachView;
  2. Open ‘Base mode’ tab;
  3. Enable ‘Corrections output’;
  4. Choose LoRa;
  5. Specify frequency, output power and air data rate. There is no need to change it, you can just use standard configurations;
  6. Hit Apply.

It should look like this:

1. Go to Correction input tab;
  2. Turn off Base corrections.

After you finish it, please take the screenshots of ‘Base mode’ tab and ‘Correction input’ of the base.

Then please post it here.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.