Gstreamer problem

hi , i am trying to stream video from the raspberry pi camera module , when using QGroundControl app from my ipad , everything worked fine . Now i am trying to launch from my laptop (I use linux mint os) , i installed gstreamer and the local packages as mentioned in the documentation (https://docs.emlid.com/navio2/common/dev/video-streaming/) , and changed the ip address in sudo nano /etc/default/arducopter to match that of my laptop.
Now when i launch it from terminal using the command ( ~ $ gst-launch-1.0 -v udpsrc port=9000 caps=‘application/x-rtp, media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)H264’ ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! autovideosink sync=f)
I get the following (WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element “udpsrc”
)
I have been searching google for hours but didn’t find a solution , did anyone face the same problem ?

Hi Moe,

Since udpsrc is one of the plugins for GStreamer, my only assumption would be that installation went wrong in some way. One of the simple solutions could be to reinstall the whole package.

Could you do it and tell me if it helped?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.