Greetings from Emlid Team

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks for spending time with us in 2020 and for being so awesome and inspiring.

Emlid is not only our devices and software but people. Emlid is our users, all of you, who have been suggesting new features, reporting issues, helping us with beta-testing, and sharing your projects all this year. With your help and support, in 2020, we have been able to successfully launch our new products – Emlid Caster and ReachView 3 and roll out plenty of Reach firmware updates with new features.

Also, special thanks go to all @trust_level_2, @trust_level_3, and @trust_level_4 users for helping us keep our forum engaging and helpful place!

Have a happy Holiday season, and see you in 2021!

Yours,
Emlid team

26 Likes

A pleasure working with you and all the awesome users on this forum. I have learned so much that has clarified workflows and improved our services and look forward to making it out of 2020 with you All!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New to everyone and especially emlid support team. You have helped me a lot this year. Hope that the new 2021 year will be very successful for you :heart:

5 Likes

Happy New and Safe Year for the Team. Thanks for your work.

5 Likes

Compliments of the season everyone…it’s been a happy few months with the community and the Emlid team, hopefully this new year I get my own RS2 Survey Kit and the entire Emlid team continues to grow and introduce new products for the community and its users to adopt for our work.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.