GNSS Solution. Compute VRS with baseline up to 1000km and usage of 15min Rapid Static

Hello good afternoon to the community.
Thanks to the author for reopening this space to resume the thread of this great topic. My concern is that this procedure is also valid for surveys carried out with the stop and go method of many points, because the example carried out is with a fast static point.
Thanks for your attention.

1 Like

Hello @TB_RTK, thank you for the great information! I tried to use the software the last few days ago but I can’t download the *.n and *.o files anymore. So with RINEX 3.05 standard, you can only download MO and MN RINEX files from the BKG server. I converted the *.crx and *.rnx files with the RINEX converter and I can load the in the create VRS window in the GNSS solutions software. But I can put only a file for max. two stations in the window. When I try to import the third file, the software freezes. So just to make sure it is not file related, I changed the order during uploading and upladed a different station file. Now, the first one gets uploaded with no problems (where the software freezed before) and now the second file leads to software freeze (see pictures).

Have you experienced such problems before?
What could I do wrong?

Thats a really old one. Not sure I can help but I recall the software beeing very picky about the Rinex version and the formatting. Type Rinex 2.11 and the right RTKlib version to convert it

Hi. I tried everything… The GNSS Solutions (v3.80.8) is crashing whenever you try to add 3 RINEX files at the same time. If you add one at a time, save the project, close the software and reopen it, you can add all of them eventually, but there is no option to add observation files separately in “compute VRS” function. What version of GNSS Solution are you running in the video? Can you share the installation file of your version or do you know any other software that computes VRS stations from observation files (even if the observation files are not coming from CORS).

Not sure I can help you with this one.
But as I recal, nothing newer then rinex 2.11 works

Anf you might wanna convert raw data with RTKlib, not rinex straight from the receiver.

Ja, the VRS was a great tool. Sadly I haven managed to get it working latly.
The tool was very picky about what format it would take. You find lots of clues if you search for in this forum.