Geotagging with a CSV

Hello,

I used a Gimbal from Gremsy Pixy SM togehter with a Sony Alpha 7RIV camera. The pictures are saved without GPS coordinates, those are saved in a separate SD-Card on the Gimbal as a CSV file. I wanted to use Emlid Studio to geotag the images, but noticed that EMLID only accepts .pos file and not a CSV. Is there a known way to transform the CSV file into a POS file or another workaround.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi Furkan,

In Emlid Studio, we use events.pos or MRK files to geotag images. These files have timestamps with locations in each time stamp. Do I understand correctly that the CSV from the gimbal just has the timestamp of the photo?

Could you share more about the setup? Do you have a GNSS receiver with this setup and a raw data log with it?

Hello,

currently in this setup the csv file has the columns image name, longtidute, latitude, Altidue . From what I understand the timestamp instead of the image name is needed. We plan to use a EMLID M2 but we currently have to wait for a part to make the setup for. Until then we are looking for a way to edit GPS-data into the Exif data. The GPS is intergrated intot the Gimbal.