FrSky to Mavlink Converzer

I’m using this solution for Pixhawk FC:

Tried it with Emlid Edge on SER1-I2C, but it doesn’t work. Any hints to get it working?

really good, please, where I can by this converter ?

We sell these boards, preconfigured and with wires for Pixhawk 1 / 2. You are from Germany?

If you have a free serial port that you can use, then there is no need for an extra board. current ardupilot arducopter can talk FrSky protocol directly.

I know, but the board is a Mavlink to S.Port Adapter, working well with Pixhawk 1and 2, but unfortunately not with Edge. I connected the board to the serial1 port of the Edge and set boudrate to 57 and protocol to 1. Are there additional parameters to be set?

hello,

Try Serial2ADC (ttyAMA0)
https://docs.emlid.com/edge/qgc/parameters/#telemetry

There is also a new script available: [GitHub - yaapu/FrskyTelemetryScript: A LUA telemetry script and widget for the Horus X10(S),X12 and Taranis X9D+,X9E,QX7 and X-Lite radios using ArduPilot frsky passthru protocol] (GitHub - yaapu/FrskyTelemetryScript: A LUA telemetry script and widget for the Horus X10(S),X12 and Taranis X9D+,X9E,QX7 and X-Lite radios using ArduPilot frsky passthru protocol)

It work with fun-1 Mini Rs232 converter (Ok with PixHawk and Taranis…)

It may work with Edge.

Marc

1 Like

Hi,

sorry about the delay, I from Brasil.

Do you have a Site ?

but we have no online shop.

Tested also the telemetrie cable by Craft and Theory on Serial1 and 2 - no success. Is there a simple test to find out if the serial ports are working?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.