FOR SALE - RS2 Base/Rover Package w/ Extras

RS2 Base/Rover Package w/ Extras:

Base and Rover purchased new from E38 Survey Solutions on 6/23/2021. The Rover was replaced on 1/14/2022 via warranty RMA. Used sparingly by a self-employed Surveyor, both units are in like new condition and have been flashed to the latest firmware of 28.4.

Extras include Pelican-Style carry case, RS2 extension pole for Base, ANKER 5-port quick charger, 2 USB-C cables, 3 standard antennas and an extended-range 6dBi fiberglass omni-directional antenna and cable for the base (see video here: Triangl Extended Range Antenna Kit - YouTube).

I have nearly $5,000.00 invested in this package. Will ship CONUS for $4,100.00. Will consider international sale for difference in shipping cost above asking price.

e-mail with questions to mfilus at eg dash wi dot com (replace the dashes and dots with symbols)

Thank you for looking

1 Like

The units are still available and the price is being reduced to $3900.00 USD shipped CONUS. I can accept credit cards for payment. Thank you for looking.

The units are still available and the price is being reduced to $3700.00 USD shipped CONUS. I can accept credit cards for payment. Thank you for looking.

Sold

3 Likes