Flips on Takeoff

Hello everyone, I’m new at this and just finished building 450mm Pi/Navio2 UAV. I have been unable to launch it successfully, as it tips to its forward starboard corner and flips. ARDUCOPTER 3.6 is what is in use. Things I have checked during the troubleshooting:

1. ESC control wiring / NAVIO2 connections - #1 Fwd Stbd, #2 Aft Port, #3 Fwd Port, #4 Aft Stbd
  2. Motor rotation direction and prop orientation. #1 and #2 are CCW, #3 and #4 are CW.
  3. I have changed micro usb cards to a 32 GB U3 Sandisk. (with a fresh image)
  4. I have recalibrated the ESCs by plugging them into #3 on the Rx powering up with full throttle…etc.
  5. I’ve been through the setup several times and have also reloaded default parameters.

I tried to attach the .bin file but new users do not have that privilege. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Barry

Found the problem…one faulty ESC.

Hi Barry,

Welcome to the community forum!

Glad to know you found out the cause of the issue, thanks for sharing it with us :slight_smile:

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them in this thread or to create a new one.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.