Flashing reach rs

Olá bom dia , farouk.abd.kader !

Faça a atualização para a versão mais recente utilizando o próprio aplicativo EMLID como mostrado na imagem em anexo, conecte seu receptor e seu notebook na mesma rede wifi, sugiro que utilize seu celular como roteador wifi.

I have had the same problem for 3 weeks and finally got it to work!!!

"Right click" Reach Firmware Flash Tool and select "Run As Administrator"

It was as simple as that!

(If this doesn’t work, I can explain what else I did)

1 Like

Do you know if you can connect your receivers via USB-to-PC (settings in reachview, but connected via USB cables to PC)? Do they show up in device manager as COM port(s).

Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry for keeping you uninformed for so long. The investigation took us a while. However, we’ve just released the Flasher v1.7.0 that should fix issues with Reach Module reflashing. Please go through this guide to reflash the device. We’ll be glad to receive your feedback.

1 Like

So no need to install Edison drivers for Windows? Or are they needed?

I’ll have to try again later, but wonder if the Windows USB-to-PC works via COM port? i.e. shows up as a COM port via USB cable connection to PC versus a unrecognized device due to no driver.

Hi Tim,

You don’t need to install an Edison driver. The Flasher will do it on its own.

I remember the issue with COM-port for Edison-based devices you’ve reported. We’re investigating it additionally, and I’m keeping my eye on it. The new Flasher version may help since it brings Edison drivers. However, I can’t be sure about this since it was hard to reproduce this issue with our devices. Still, we’ll be glad to receive your feedback regarding this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.