FieldGenius For Android 7th release, new features and sale through September 30, 2020

I just received an e-mail about a sale for Microsurvey FieldGenius for Android if anyone is interested. The message didn’t say how much the discount would be.
They also just did another update to the program also.
I’m not affiliated with them at all, just thought there might some interested parties on the forum.

--------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2020, 7:36 PM
Subject: FieldGenius For Android 7th release, new features and sale through September 30, 2020.

August 2, 2020 marks the one-year anniversary of our latest field survey product FieldGenius For Android . This is a spectacular achievement in the process to create a brand-new platform for our FieldGenius application. We are proud to announce the upcoming seventh release in the series, with version 1.6 releasing to the public on July 29th, 2020. Those who have already purchased FieldGenius for Android™ receive this upgrade for free.

Anyone who would like to try the new version, and who’s demo has expired, please send me an email directly and we will reset your demo license so you can try V1.6 for the month of August.

If you have not tried FieldGenius for Android™ yet, you can get a download here.

We are also offering a deeply discounted price on FieldGenius for Android™ through the end of September 2020, contact me directly for details.

Based on feedback from customers, dealers and OEM partners, we have been working hard to develop all the features and functionality our customers are used in from our FieldGenius Windows legacy product. We are nearing feature parity with the GNSS version of FieldGenius Windows, and by the end of 2020 we hope to release a Windows and IOS version of this new platform for full cross platform support.

Here are some sneak peeks at the new features and workflows in FieldGenius for Android™1.6

Features and Benefits

Videos

Version History

Thank you for taking time to review our application, we appreciated all feedback.

Best Regards,
Marc Veinotte
Sales and OEM Business Manager
E: marc.veinotte@microsurvey.com

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.