- Tried semi-automatic esc calibration using ardupilot’s semi-automatic esc calibration document found here: https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/esc-calibration.html#esc-calibration
- However the escs do not finish calibrating and stay in blue green red sequence
- Plugged in battery, provides power to navio 2 through power module
- Connected navio2 to mission planner through udp
- pressed ESC calibration button on mission planner, mandatory hardware --> esc calibration. Navio2 RGB LED stays in blue green red sequence, should do something else
- unplugged battery as instructed
- then reconnected battery and ESC beeping sequence is not same as before when it was working
- Upon trying motor test through additional hardware --> motor test on mission planner, mutiple escs beep which shouldn’t happen as only 1 motor being tested.
Note: I had this working before, but not sure if it is definitely due to FrSky X7 transmitter not being connected. I’m not using “all-at-once” calibration so shouldn’t have much issue.
- Navio 2
- Turnigy MultiStar 20A BLHeli-S Rev16 V3 ESC 2~4S