ESC calibration problem, unable to calibrate due to set param error

Hello, I’m coming close to flying my first drone (arduplane) and I’ve seem to have got stuck at the last hurdle. gps, radios, accel all calibrated, all servos working the way they should. But when I got to calibrate my ESC I get a set param error that tells me to download AC3.3+ but I’m using the arduplane firmware? do I need to download the arducopter firmware as well? I’ve tried to download it on the pi but it can’t seem to find the file. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello Tom
This might be helpful to you.

Hello Alex, apologies for the late reply, it’s been a busy weekend.

This method works if the ESC is connected straight to the receiver but doesn’t if connected to the flight controller. It just beeps rapidly and continuously until I remove the battery. Do you have any other ideas? As I would like to use some of the other flight modes.
Thanks for your help so far.

"This method works if the ESC is connected straight to the receiver but doesn’t if connected to the flight 
 controller. It just beeps rapidly and continuously until I remove the battery. Do you have any other ideas? As I 
 would like to use some of the other flight modes.
 Thanks for your help so far."

I have the exact same problem. Can anynone help ?

Hey there,

Have you configured the ESC_CALIBRATION parameter in Mission Planner?

Is your drone going through all pre-arm checks successfully?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.