- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3.
- Image version: Linux navio 4.19.83-emlid-v7+
- ArduPilot version: 3.6.11
I’m currently trying to setup my first navio2 drone so I’m by no means experienced with the technology. Currently I’m trying to calibrate the ESCs after I performed all previous steps in the setup using Mission Planner. Unforntunately for some reason I am unable to calibrate the ESCs. When I click the calibrate button nothing happens, the following are the steps I have taken in this stage:
1. Set MOT_PWM_TYPE to 4 as I’m using Dshot ESCs
2. Started ESC calibration process
3. Disconnected Battery
4. Turned on transmitter and pushed the throttle to full
5. Re-connected battery
6. ESCs do an inital 1 2 3 beep
7. Calibration button remains depressed and I can’t cancel it without closing Mission Planner
The following are the ESCs I’m using: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073VM2MRX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I haven’t done any flashing to these as I’ve assumed that they already have the firmware flashed (this might be where I’m going wrong). Any help would be greatly appreciated.