Error with native build installation

I’m trying to install PX4 on the Navio2 board, I’m having some issues with the native build. Right after cloning the firmware by git clone https://github.com/PX4/PX4-Autopilot.git --recursive command I get in the PX4-Autopilot directory by cd PX4-Autopilot but I can’t run make emlid_navio2_native command and getting this error message: Makefile:498: *** “Make target not found. It either does not exist or target cannot be the first argument. Use ‘make help|list_config_targets’ to get a list of all possible [configuration] targets.”. Stop. . If I try make -f emlid_navio2_native I get this error message make: *** No rule to make target ‘emlid_navio2_native’. Stop . Here is the PX4 for Navio2 guide link: Redirecting to latest version of document (main)

What should I do?

Hi @kystix,

We don’t officially support PX4 firmware for Navio2, so we can hardly be of much help with questions regarding it. Instead, I’d suggest reaching out to the PX4 github/forum with this question.

It is also possible someone from our users experienced in PX4 will chime in.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.