Enquiry about RTKLib console based exe files

Hi,

Is RTLib version of Emlid still relevant? Is there any difference in output when processed with Emlid Studio vs Emlid’s RTKLib version?

Hi @vidya,

Is RTLib version of Emlid still relevant?

Only Emlid Studio contains all the new features and fixes. Also, it has a much more simple and clear interface. So, we recommend Emlid Studio for post-processing Reach data.

Is there any difference in output when processed with Emlid Studio vs Emlid’s RTKLib version?

Yes, Emlid Studio’s output can differ from RTKLib’s one.

If Emlid Studio doesn’t suit your needs, can you share what is required for your workflow? I’ll check if there’s any workaround we can suggest.

Hey, thank you for responding @kseniia.suzdaltseva

In cases of aerial mapping projects where we have thousands of flight data, I was hoping I can come up with a script which will automate the PPK Processing and geotagging using a single script.

I was hoping if the console based exe files like rnx2rtkp.exe are still functional and accurate, I can use them in a shell script to automate.

Hi Vidya,

Sorry for the silence in this thread!

These files are outdated and are no longer under maintenance. If you need an open-source library to write your own script, you’d better stick with an RTKLib.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.