Emlid won't boot up on pi-4

I just flashed my SD card with the latest emlid raspian but I keep receiving the attached error message. Can someone, anyone please help me…i am begging.

Hi Joseph,

Welcome to the community forum!

At the moment, the last Raspbian Buster image doesn’t boot on RPi 4 with 8GB of RAM. However, we’re in the process of releasing a new image that will support it. I’ll inform you as soon as it’s out.

Also, if you have a supported RPi at your disposal, it’s possible to follow the suggested workaround that eliminates the booting issue:

Can you advise on when the update will take place? Also, I did what you suggested and attached is the error message that I received.

Hi Joseph,

I’m afraid I can’t provide you with an ETA right now. We’re aiming to release an updated image as soon as it’d be possible.

To perform this workaround, you need to use any other RPi if you have it. You can use any compatible RPi from this list.

Can you please be a bit more specific. Given that the 8gb is useless now, will the 2gb or 4gb work?

Joseph,

Yes, Navio2 is compatible with RPi 4 with 2GB and 4GB of RAM. You can use them with the Raspbian Buster image.

Thank you

Hi Joseph,

We’ve just released a new image for Navio2 with the support of Raspberry Pi 4 with 8GB of RAM. You can download it from here.

It’d great if you shared the feedback on how it works for you.

Thank you so much