Emlid studio rinex base coordinates

question with emlid studio 1.3
base header position given latitude and longitude is not the same with the stop & go corrected ppk base coordinates csv file.

2 Likes

Perhaps the CSV is showing your base coordinates in your RV3 project CRS? Remember that you always assume the datum of your correction source.

1 Like

the manual input of latitude and longitude in emlid studio is not working. its not giving the correct value

1 Like

i have 7 meters difference with my rinex base that pop up with emlid studio versus the _corrected csv file base coordinates.

1 Like

Could you please give the coordinates values and share screenshots of Emlid Studio and CSV content ?

If that can be helpful, please note that the base header position comes from the average of the single positioning during the whole raw data recording session.

1 Like

There’s a sitelog in cors zip-file.
Oddly the enough the section 4.3 says unknown ARP ?

Hi @willstar_beleno,

Sorry for the delay!

i have 7 meters difference with my rinex base that pop up with emlid studio versus the _corrected csv file base coordinates.

Emlid Studio doesn’t update the base’s coordinates in the CSV file during Stop&Go. So, these are the coordinates that the rover received from the base in RTK. As for the RINEX header, we record the coordinates of the last calculated epoch. When you work with a local base, it’s usually a couple of meters accurate. So, there indeed can be a several meters difference between these values.

the manual input of latitude and longitude in emlid studio is not working. its not giving the correct value

Do you compare the coordinates calculated in Stop&Go with some known points? If so, please ensure that the datum of the known points matches the datum of the base’s coordinates you enter in Emlid Studio. In case the datums match, I’ll need to take a closer look at your data to find the root.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.