Emlid Studio and Carlson Photocapture

Hopefully I save some people some figuring here. I flew a mission with a DJI Phantom 4 with an Emlid M2 and the Metta tek adapter. I actually used the lora radio for the M2 so I did not have to post process. I actually ran my base through opus I will later rectify the image to actual coordinates.

Anyways I was unable to upload the images to Photocapture I kept getting an error. After speaking with Carlson they told me they never have heard of this error before and to send me all of my photos and that they were corrupt. ect., ect. After comparing exif data I noticed…

Emlid Studio Changes the F-stop from 3.5 to 4. Im not sure if anyone else has encountered this, or why it is happening. Hopefully there will be a patch of some sort soon!!!

Good luck!

Hi Aaron,

With Reach M2, you always need post-processing to obtain precise coordinates for the images – even if you fly in RTK.

Reach doesn’t record coordinates to images’ metadata: it registers precise time marks to raw data logs when photos are taken. Then, you need to use Emlid Studio, which calculates coordinates for these time marks.

1 Like

I wonder if any one in this forum know about TOPODRONE PPK and TEODRONE PPK module for P4Pro, there are two great company from russia. And Their product is Amazing (like emlid here). I’ve never had
Any single problem using TEOKIT, RS 2 and EMLID STUDIO.
sorry to interfere the discussion

Hi @bimbodanu888,

I heard but have no experience with them. You can create a separate topic if you want to discuss your experience with others :slightly_smiling_face: I’m pretty sure some users have something to say on this forum. But a new topic will be more noticeable.

And thank you for your kind comment about us!

I Crashed my P4P and everything exploded. I bought an Autel Evo 2 RTK. Emlid caster works fine with this drone! All set and thanks!!!

2 Likes

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for your crashed drone! But glad to hear everything is all good after all :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.