Thanks @mikhail.avkhimenia - I think all of you have figured out by now that I will be one of your problem customers. I do systems integration for a living so have plenty of time to be on your forum making trouble. I look forward to next release.
Will this be a Beta, RC or Stable? And are you going to bring ArduCopter up to 3.5-rc1?
@coby if that trouble would lead us to making a better product then we are more than happy to have such a customer
Next release should be Stable. Regarding the ArduCopter 3.5rc1 - we will wait until the stable version is released and will give users a simple way to install it. Meanwhile it would be possibly to install a binary manually.
All great to know. I am not really interested in 3.5 for our current customers until the dual GPS issue(s) is/are in and tested. I’ll mark this solved and move that conversation back to the dual GPS thread I created.