Emlid lora radio not connected

Hi @fathan2620 and @afiqdaniel1803,

Thank you for the screenshots. As I see, you’ve configured the connection via local NTRIP. You don’t need LoRa to work with it. However, your base and rover should be in the same network. With the Reach hotspot, the available range will be just several meters. That’s why such a feature is usually used for integration with RTK drones only.

To pass the corrections via NTRIP on longer baselines, you can use the free Emlid Caster. However, you’ll need a stable internet connection on both the base and the rover for it. Here is a guide about how to use it.

If you want to use LoRa radio, let’s switch to it for correction input on the Reach M2 and base output on Reach RS2 in Emlid Flow. I found our old test of a similar setup, and I see that the correction streaming was fine, even though both RX and TX LEDs were off. So, let’s just configure the LoRa first and see how it goes. If it doesn’t help, I’ll need one more screenshot from the Correction input tab from your Reach M2, a photo of your setup, and the full system report from the receiver.

3 Likes