EMLID caster multi rovers problem

Hi,

I’m using Emlid RS2 as a base station sending corrections to multiple rovers over NTRIP Emlid Caster.

Emlid casters clearly states that I can connect up to 10 rovers at the same time. However, only one rover works at same time. If I connect more than 1 rover, only one will be able to connect. The rest will never connect.

I’m using this same credentials for all rovers. Am I missing anything here? Did anyone have the same issue before?

Many thanks,

1 Like

Hello, this sounds weird, I had to check the caster.

On my side I have no issue connecting multiple NTRIP clients (ie. multiple rovers). I tried with 4 STRSVR instances.

I can see on the Emlid caster page I do have 4 rovers up.

What is limited to one is the NTRIP server stream on one mountpoint (“one base per mountpoint” thing). That is why you have 5 of them in the base section of the caster page.

Could you please share some screenshots of your configuration, base and rovers ?

That is exactly what I would expect.
I have one base (one mount point) and 2 rovers connecting at the same time through NTRIP EMLID Caster.
Below is an image of my caster.

Hi Layth,

I’ve just noticed that we’re already in touch with you via email. Let’s continue our discussion there to keep all the information in one place.