Edge with Workswell WIRIS thermal cam

Hi all,

using edge with several cameras and the video downlink works fine, but not with the Workswell WIRIS thermal camera. Any idea what happens there? Can i test the video downlink directly with gstreamer? If yes, which gstreamer parameters shell I use? Also tested it with several cables and HDMI monitors - the cam and the cables are ok.

Thanks for any hint :slight_smile:

Hello.

For a start you can ssh to Edge and try simple raspivid -cs 0. It should exit without any errors.
To test with gstreamer you can use something like this:
gst-launch-1.0 rpicamsrc camera-number=0 bitrate=3000000 keyframe-interval=30 preview=false use-stc=false ! video/x-h264, framerate=0/1, width=1280, height=720, profile=high ! h264parse ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96 config-interval=5 ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5600

1 Like

Hi Axel
I also have a Workswell WIRIS 2nd gen thermal camera, did you succeed installing it to the edge ?
if so, what are the settings?
Thanks

Hi Jorge,

couldn’t solve the isssue. Will talk to Workswell to get some information about the video stream parameters they use.

Axel.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.