I am Marco from Italy. I acquired a Emlid Edge to stream video from my FDR AX 53 to long distances. Unfortunately, even if i followed the manual step by step i encountered some problems and i cannot have my edge working. i will describe hereafter everything i have done:
- donwloaded QgroundControl and updated Edge firmware and Wifi Modules firmware
- Physical connection of all hardware elements
- run Qground Control and successfully set up UDP connection (i saw the artificial Horizon twisting as i moved the edge)
- when i entered the video streaming section, i could not start the video stream (i also received a bounce of errors related to the preflight control that i promptly disabled since there was not drone connected!!)
- i lost connection so i unplugged and riplugged everithing again. Connection to the edge was restablished and lost again after a while. i was no more able to estalish connection
- i thought i should update again the firmware, QGroundControl saw the edge but when i hit initialized it freezed. i disconnected the Edge and reconnected it but QGC was not able anymore to detect the EDGE, which is now blinking with a white led.
When i connect the Edge it doesnt show up in the COM section but only in the Universal Serial Bus as BCM2710 Boot.
I am thinking about trying to reflesh a firmware version in other way, but i cannot find a firmware donwload file. What Should i Do?
Thankyou very much for the help,