Edge and Dronekit

Is there a tutorial video or file to communicate dronekit with edge? I cannot establish the connection between the two. I’ve tried with 192.168.0.1 ip address and many ports, but it doesn’t connect. I couldn’t figure out why it couldn’t connect with dronekit or mavproxy while I could connect with QGC and MissionPlanner immediately, can you help me?

Is there a tutorial video or file to communicate dronekit with edge? I cannot establish the connection between the two. I’ve tried with 192.168.0.1 ip address and many ports, but it doesn’t connect. I couldn’t figure out why it couldn’t connect with dronekit or mavproxy while I could connect with QGC and MissionPlanner immediately, can you help me?

Hi Serkan,

Welcome to the community forum!

Generally, we set up an IP of a GCS on a vehicle to establish a data transmission between the devices. On Edge, it works the opposite way: GCS connects to Edge IP address. I believe that might be the reason why you have difficulties with the DroneKit connection.

We’ve never tried working with DroneKit on Edge. The device isn’t designed for running custom scripts or software. That’s why I can hardly provide you with any certain recommendations on this.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.