DXF export with codes to AutoCad

Emlid flow v8.4 app version.

I’m wondering if code layers will be implemented on DXF export. I’m using my emlid reach rs2+ to take topographic surveys on sites and find the coding feature very useful however on export of DXF to AutoCAD 2020 it exports only elevation data and point ID. Im wondering if code layers will be a feature implemented in the future of if anyone has a work flow that is able to get code layers into cad.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

the descriptions are necessary and that the data is in a block. The point description and elevation must be in the dxf

1 Like

Hi Joel,

We’ve added a new layer with survey codes in the Emlid Flow 8.4 version. But the additional layers are exported only in the DXF with point labels option. Have you tried it?

Hi,

I have tried the DXF with label export however it does not export Code when I have tried it, it only exported the point ID and Elevation with no codes.

2 Likes

Hi Joel,

DXF with point labels from Emlid Flow 8.4 should contain the layers 0, Code, Height, and Name. So I’d like to look into what happened in your case. Can you please share your DXF?

1 Like

Hi,

Problem seem to resolve itself when I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Thanks for the fast response

Joel,

Thanks for the update! Glad to know it works now.

1 Like