Duplicate Points in Emlid Flow 9.11

Hi there again
I’m running 9.11 and I’ve got multiple records for the same point.
I only recorded once, but its pull out multiple names:

Green is the name I want, yellow is the other two points that are created automatically at the same time.
It was a bother onsite as I had to keep typing the full name out each time.
Just a random bug?
Joe

I am on 9.10 and am having the same problem. Also after I take a point with a new description, after it saves, the description reverts back to the description of the first point I shot in that session.

1 Like

Hi @pjengineering,

Thank you for reporting this issue! Could you please provide me with the phone model you are using and a screencast of the issue? This will help us to see your settings in more detail to reproduce this.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi @jschnell,

I see. Could you please provide the phone model you are using and the screencast of the issue? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Here’s the screenshot, along with the point data. You can see it stored 2 points at the same time (#994). This happened repeatedly. Also the duplicate point description was inserted automatically, and I believe it was the first description I had used in that session. I’m using Pixel 7 Pro on the latest OS update.

Hi @jschnell and @pjengineering,

Could you please try updating the Emlid Flow to the latest version (v9.12) and check if it solves the issue? Thanks!

1 Like