Emlid

Community Forum

Drone shoots up in the air

(Marc Lebret) #22

May be. I do not find any information about Frsky x7r receiver?

Frsky sBus receivers are available.

Is there anyway to use sbus without soldering? I have heard a lot of complaints about sbus

(Marc Lebret) #24

There is only one servo line between receiver and Navio2 (the same one you use between your PPM encoder and the Navio2.

Here is a pic of the sbus outlets on the receiver.

(Marc Lebret) #26

sBus Out is the Green place (second closest to the antenna)

You can still use + and - lines from the servo out side and move only signal line to this place.

should I use jumper cables?

Does the transmitter require a microSD? I have been using it without

(Marc Lebret) #29

Read again doc from first link. At the end of page 2, there is an indication…

is it necessary for me to adjust the spring tension?

I followed the guide and I have the same problem. I updated the firmware, set the mode to 2 (already was 2), used AETR, calibrated the sticks directly using the transmitter. The x7 now has a voice lol. But the problem remains. Kinda. I noticed something interesting. When I recalibrate my ESCs, they seem to be working as expected. They dont spin too quickly. However, when I turn off and on my drone, it reverts back to my original problem.

BTW, does setting AETR require any configuration from the navio itself?

(Marc Lebret) #33

When doing radio calibration, AETR is normally identified by Navio. Can you share the latest registered log with your updated configuration. So we can check if modifications are doing something.

Did you change to sBus out from receiver?

I am still using ppm because my jumper cables dont stay in the receiver’s holes so I cant really use sbus