Drone Just Crushes and never flies!

Yep, ok I will buy the ones listen in ardupilot.org (R/C Protective Foam Rubber | DU-BRO RC)

If i were you I would bye the proper mount with the silicone dampners. You will get excellet results from that or just pring the navio2 files as per the Navio2 docs

Right now I have ordered them, but if needed I can buy the proper ones later God willing.

Do really appreciate your help with this tediously long project.

Hey guys, so the following is my set up. Should I launch it for a practice test, just wanted to come and see if you guy saw any flaw in the set up so I could fix it.

Ok I test each motor and filmed it in the following folder. One of the esc were extremely hot and the others were not like that. One of the motor seemed to have more thrust. I think by replacing some of the escs the problem should be solved or narrowed at the least God willing.

I would love your feedback on the following videos, I should probably start replacing some of the escs asap .

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10EdTXBbBKqJc6kFiWxxmn-2lnW9eOkRn?usp=sharing

I just completed the same build and after many roll-overs at launch, I realized that one of my ESCs, the same ones you have, was faulty. I ordered a new set, different manufacturer, and will solder them in tomorrow.

yes definitely, I think it’s because of the cheap escs… Because one of my escs gets really hot also, please tell me which ones you buy and the result so I can implement too.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.