Drone Autel Evo 2 Pro PPK + RS2

Ultimamente eh estado teniendo problemas en los vuelos PPK con el evo2pro y RS2, pense que eran mis punto base mal procesada pero no fue asi, el problema es q las fotos obtenidas en PPK al procesar me salen desplazadas entre 20 a 60 cm de mis puntos de control y al georeferenciar con los GCP de igual manera algunos GCP no coinciden y varian al igual entre 20 a 40 cm, la unica conclusion que saque es q las fotos no estarian a escala, alguna sugerencia para solucionar este problema o con que rango de focal debo trabajar, de antemano gracias por las ayudas espero atento a cualquier sugerencia

Horizontal or vertical? Are you using Emlid Studio? If you test process without PPK what do you see?

Hello.
At what speed are you flying?
I did some tests and concluded that the maximum I can fly with my Autel Evo 2 RTK v3 is 18km/h.
With this I have great results in RTK, without GCPs.
Above that I have discrepancies of +/- 20cm.

1 Like

What firmware version are you running? I had/have the same issue with my EVO 2 RTK v3. Vertically off up to half a foot. I haven’t tested it since they released the new firmware…basically been using it to take update photos of our sites.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.