Download raw data issue

Hi

I have reach rtk

I collect static data for logn period

I’m not able to download the raw data

Version 2.21.2

Francesco

It looks like it started downloading before. How close are you to the Reach Wifi?

1 Like

Hi Francesco,

Just wanted to add a couple of question to the one @RTK_Hunter asked: is it possible to start downloading if you refresh the app page? Have you tried connecting to any other network to download the logs?

50 cm

1. no

2. I don’t understand the 2 question

thx

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

May I ask you if you can download the logs while connected via the browser? To do so, just type Reach’s IP in the address bar of your browser.

Regarding the second question, I just wanted to find out if you tried downloading your files while connected to other Wi-Fi networks.

Hi Francesco,

Just wanted to check if you had an opportunity to try downloading logs while connected to the receiver via the browser? Have you tried connecting to the Reach via the PC?

Hi
no It doesn’t work
Do you think can I try to update ?

Or I have to update firmware first ?

thx

Francesco

Hi

strange behaviour when the reach is connect to my home wifi it’s impossible to download data if the reach is connect to my mobile phone I can download some data

thx

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Do I understand correctly that you can’t connect to the Reach via PC or there is no option to download logs?

Hi Polina

Sorry but is it possible to connect reach to laptop and download data using cable ?

Till now I’m not able to download the data using my mobile phone Huawey P9

I’ll try using the laptop wia wifi

thx

Francesco

Hi Francesco,

For now, please, check if you can download the logs via the browser on PC. Would you also mind trying to download the logs while being connected to the Reach’s hotspot instead of the Wi-Fi network?

Please keep us updated on the results.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.