Display satelite map instead of plan map view

Hi,
In reachview 3, I did not manage to change the style of the plan where points are displayed.
In fact, at the moment the view style is “plan”. And I would like to use another style of map (satelite: eg googlemap or custom map)
Is there any way to do it?
thanks

3 Likes

A WMS or WMST service wouldbe good…

3 Likes

Hi @ziok,

At the moment, you can use the OpenMap layout only. We’ll think about adding different maps view in future updates.

1 Like

If licensing the maps is a problem just maybe do it like UniFi and let the user itself enter the Google Maps Api Key:
Google Maps API Key

Hi, we should be able to add our own WMS or personal layer like castral…
Every person using your stuff is doing maps… I think you should not limit your app/hardware with your own choice of map… a bit disapointed :frowning:

3 Likes

Hi @Nordstern,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hi @ziok,

Please note that our ReachView 3 is still in beta testing at the moment. Some features may be unavailable. However, all crucial functionality will be included in the full release.

I understand the beta point ! do you have an ETA for the full release? this year? 1rst quarter 2021? later?
thanks

Hi @ziok,

Currently, I can’t share an exact ETA of the ReachView 3 app release. Once it’s out, we’ll post an update on the community forum.

1 Like

Just to know if you are working into this update? Could you share a road map? When can we expect a such as feature? 1rst quarter? 2cnd quarter?

Hi @ziok,

Our ReachView 3 is out of beta now! You can read more about the release in our community forum post.

Please note that we’re still working on adding alternative maps view in the app.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi guys,

I’m here with the news – starting with the 8.3 update, WMS layers are supported in Emlid Flow. To add them, you’ll need the Survey subscription. A step-by-step guide is available in our docs.

1 Like