In the ReachView 3 app, you can choose GN or GP Talker ID. The GP Talker ID stands for GPS measurements. It’s required for integration with some 3rd-party devices.
The GN Talker ID is the industry standard for NMEA output. It shall be used when the data in the sentence is produced from a combination of multiple satellite systems.
Reach receivers can transmit these NMEA messages:
- GGA - Global Positioning System Fixed Data
- GSA - GNSS DOP and Active Satellites
- GST - GPS Pseudorange Noise Statistics
- GSV - GNSS Satellites in View
- RMC - Recommended Minimum Specific GNSS Data
- VTG - Course Over Ground and Ground Speed
- ZDA - SiRF Timing Message
It should be possible to use Bluetooth fine for both position output and correction input independently of the amount of chosen NMEA messages.