Date wrong on for File Name on latest firmware 31.3

The date is wrong on the latest firmware. I have the 31.3 firmware installed on the base and the dates continue to be wrong for the log file name. My rover is 31.2 and there is no problem with the dates on the rover. Hopefully you can fix this asap.

2 Likes

31.3 is wrong

@agrimgalina Thank you. It is in fact 31.3 that is logging the wrong date. I hope they fix this ASAP. I entered 32.3 and it is 31.3. Emlid please fix this.

3 Likes

Today I took measurements and everything was wrong with the ubx

1 Like

@MDS
You can specify where the wrong date is for the log file name, I can’t see the error.
Thank you

Hi @MDS,

Can you send log files and FSR to support@emlid.com so we can look into it more closely and investigate?

1 Like

Liudmila has had all the files for some time, please help for the RS2

1 Like

Olesia, thanks for the followup. I sent the FSR, files and screenshots to support. I will note that it was not every day that was wrong. I noted the details in the email. The log files from the last several days appear to have the correct date in the file name. So it is not a repeating problem.

I just came back from work and recorded the data on September 22nd with a size of 60mb, it has overlapped work of several days

Thank you for the files, I’ve received them. It may require a bit of time to analyze them. I’ll let you know once I have any updates or questions.

1 Like

Hi @agrimgalina,

I see that you are already in discussion with Liudmila and she’s investigating your case.

Our development team is looking into logs, but we want to check every case and make sure that this is indeed all the same issue.

2 Likes

All,

What was the resolution here? I have data that I need to process from a month ago that had this issue. What is the best way to correct the date/time?

Zaz,

We have addressed the incorrect date on all our devices in the 31.7 firmware. I suggest updating to our latest 31.8, and all of the new logs should have the correct date. For the logs created during the 31.3 firmware, you can rename the logs. The incorrect data is only in the name, the logs themselves contain the correct information.

2 Likes

Olesia,

Finally getting around to this again. The issue is that the base rinex (or UBX) is showing wrong time frame. The file name is also tbat wrong time frame. Shall I send over my UBX files or can you guide me here? BTW, I am now on the latest firmware on the RS2 base and rover.

Zaz,

Yes, please send log files with the wrong time frame and a Full System report to us at support@emlid.com.

Is the issue only with the ubx file? Please share screenshots from the Emlid Flow application as well.

1 Like