Cycle slips? or not?

It’s possible, but it’ld be really strange, this sat had such a high elevation, it must have been visible at the base (but maybe it got rejected during calculations because it was a VRS). Still strange there are ‘some’ observations with very good SNR. (maybe I should dig deeper into the RTCM-messages to get used to them)

Differently as in ‘with other parameters’, or is it calculated totally different? By the ublox itself?

The base was a VRS, I think the environment arount the real base-stations is pretty optimal, they are managed by the government, and are placed pretty high above buildings (at least the ones I’ve seen myself). One argument which could have a negative impact is that the rover was around the edge of the area covered by the base stations.
I can agree for the rover, I can perform some tests with an even longer pole for the rover-receiver, but it’s not usable in the field, the higher the mount, the more it is exposed. And I really don’t want a damaged receiver or bent mount-pole.

I’ve seen @PotatoFarmer advising some kind of damping for the tallysman antenna with M2 (Antennas for Reach M2 - #22 by PotatoFarmer) but what about the RS2 ? I guess vibrations are similar to the tractor because of the hydraulic drives, but probably there are some lower-frequency/higher-impact vibrations as well while cutting through branches.

How big is the impact of vibrations on the signal-quality? (I thought it wouldn’t matter that much because the frequency of the carrier-waves is pretty high, and the channels/receiver are probably sampling/tracking at a much faster rate. Would the maximum velocity/acceleration settings have any impact on this?)