Customization of CSV export

Hello,

I’ve just ran into a slight inconvenience, that CSV file exported from ReachView 3 is formatted in “Name,Easting,Northing” and software to which I need to import is expecting “Name,Northing,Easting” It would be great if we would be able to define order of columns and select which columns we want to include in exported CSV.

4 Likes

Maybe you can edit the csv using googlesheet on android

1 Like

yes but that is exactly what I try to avoid :slight_smile:

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the request!

I know that several of our users want to have the ability to customize the order of the columns in exported CSV. The devs are considering the possibility of implementing it. I’m adding your notes as +1 to this request. I can’t provide you with any details for now, but as soon as there’s any news, I’ll let you know.

As for now, you may use any software that works with CSV to change the orders of the columns as @bimbodanu888 suggested.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

I’m back with some news! We added the ability of the customizable CSV export to Emlid Flow 360 on the Survey plan. Now, you can select which columns are going to be imported. You can rename them too. You can learn more about Emlid Flow 360 in our docs.

We’ll add this functionality to the Emlid Flow app in the future. So I’ll let you know once it’s ready.

Feel free to create a separate post to share your feedback!

6 Likes