Corrections stream restores only after reboot

I have the same problem for a month or so, when going from lora to ntrip it does not receive corrections, from averaje fix to emlid’s ntrip too. I have to reboot for it to connect to emlid caster.
On Emlid Caster’s page he is connected but no corrections are received. I use stable version 29.2.
1296edd2705f4d164a437a243254ff5435768a2d_2_309x550

Hi Luis,

Can you please clarify why do you change the corrections input from LoRa to NTRIP? Or you just were using LoRa in the previous survey and the next day you need to use the NTRIP? I’m trying to understand your workflow with the settings to figure out the initial issue.

Hello ! I already mentioned this problem to Polina a few months ago. To georeference the database I must do an average fix with a permanent station from RAMSAC in Argentina. Ramsac has its own ntrip server, once it does the fixed average I must exit the ramsac ntrip connection and choose what type of correction I am going to use to measure. According to the topographical conditions use ntrip or lora. When I go to emlid caster at first I don’t receive corrections and the status of emlid’s page says connected. The same thing happens with lora and I have to restart the base and the rover to then reconfigure the base and there if it receives corrections. Since I used version 29.2 it never happened to me but I realized that with the emlid caster my mount point changes.

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the details!

Can you please share the report from both receivers just right after one of these scenarios happens? It’d be very helpful for the devs to check out what is going on with the devices at this exact time period.

1 Like

Hello Iludmila! I’m on vacation, I’m going to see if I can find the files I sent to Polina. Thanks

Hi Luis,

Oh, sure, you may send the logs whenever it’s convenient for you!

I see that Polina has checked the logs you shared several months ago but we couldn’t find an issue from the receiver’s side. So it would be more useful if you could test it on the latest release 30 and catch the same behavior there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.