The problems that others have posted about recently, and that possibly relate to firmware update 30.2, each have had their own set of differences such as iOS, and RS+ and was why I begin this new thread.
Earlier this morning I updated the firmware on both RS2+ units from 30.1 to 30.2
Then I performed various tests after the firmware update and offer these observations in case they may somehow help to document the failure in case others are experiencing this with your RS2+ units.
The base was connected to the internet using our home WiFi and sending corrections via casting.emlid.com
When the rover was connected to same WiFi network during my initial local tests, there was no issue receiving corrections from casting.emlid.com
However, and finding out the hard way at the project site, when the rover and Emlid Flow were communicating using the RS2+ hotspot, and the Android (v13) device had good cellular signal, the connection with casting.emlid.com never happened.
Also while on the project site, I tried seeing if the RX could receive corrections and it could not, while noting good cell signal and Bluetooth.
After driving back home and then repeating these tests numerous times, including full power cycles, the issue persists.
The rover was able to show, however only most briefly, while in hotspot mode, that it was receiving corrections, but then corrections abruptly ceased.
Corrections cannot be received by the RS2+ rover when using hotspot mode.