First off, good job for the automated attributes written for each point recorded in Emlid Flow v8.6 Android.
There are some additional attributes that are suggested for consideration.
- At the top of list:
- Receiver make
- Receiver model
- Receiver S/N
- Project Name
- Mount Point used for corrections
- Coordinate System Reference Frame
- Coordinate System Projection
- Vertical Datum
- Geoid Model
- Linear Units
- Where applicable, either in the attribute name, or its value, append with the units being written.
- Height of Instrument (ARP)
- The one attribute that ought to be considered eliminating is Antenna ht as this value should remain transparent to the user