Connection RC receiver-PPM encoder

Hi all,
What are the 3 wire cables connected to the PPM encoder from the channel receiver called ?
Is it possible to connect those two devices with single cables ?


These cables are usually called “Servo cable male to male”:

But you can use the single jumper cables as well, that would also be lighter as you would need to connect only one GND and one V+ (and all signals of course).