- Latest ardupilot version and correct setup from navio2 documentation as the udp to mission planner is working
- TF02 lidar will not connect via UART port to the mission planner software. Expecting data on the sonarrange and sonar voltage status values
- Step by step actions:
- setup the parameters as on this page: https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-benewake-tf02-lidar.html
- set the TELEM1 on pi config to channel A and with 115200 baud rate as required by the TF02 as in this page: https://docs.emlid.com/navio2/common/ardupilot/installation-and-running/
- switched the UDP connection to channel C with uses baud of 57600
I get random inputs from TF02 using the screen command to the /dev/ttyAMA0 - UART connector.
Any help as to why not receiving data correctly would be much appreciated