Connect with other app

Hello to all members of this community, i hope you are well. Im from Kosovo and I bought a Emlid Reach RS2 (its first Emlid GPS in my country) and I dont understand how to connect with other app like LandStar7, Nuwa ore somthing else. If its not possible to connect with other app, how can I survey with Reachview because I cant import coordinates. I hope this community can help me.

Best regards.

Hi Nderim,

Welcome to the community forum!

ReachView has the Survey tool that allows points collection and stakeout.

If you work with an Android device, you can use a mock location feature to integrate your Reach with 3rd-party apps. You can learn more from this guide.

Also, if you’re going to work in PPK, you can record raw data logs and post-process them in RTKLib. I’d suggest taking a look at our GPS post-processing guide.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

Wanted to follow up in this thread even though it’s been some time.

It’s now even more comfortable to survey with Reach receivers and a new ReachView 3 app, although you can still survey with the 3rd-party apps. We’ve added different coordinate systems support, a few file export/import formats, and much more is coming!

Check it out to make your workflow with Reach even easier and smoother :wink:

2 Likes