Compatibility with RS6008HS

Hi everyone!

I have a small problem with my receiver. I use a Futaba RS6008HS connected to a PPM serializer V3 FlyBoard. In order to test this link, I just tried to perform the Radio Calibration with Mission Planner whithout performing the other calibrations. But nothing appears on Mission planner, the bars equals 0 even if the LED on the receiver is solid green.

So my question is : Is this kind of receiver/encoder compatible with Navio2? And if yes, what could be the problem?

I post the picture of my Hardware.

Thank you for your help.

Is there any specific reason to use a PPM serializer? Can’t you use you SBus? Seems easier.

UPD: Sorry, I replied without looking up the specs. I hadn’t anticipated that there’s no SBus support on this particular Futaba receiver. Navio 2 supports CPPM and SBus. Could you please post the output of /sys/kernel/rcio/rcin/ch2 with your receiver and transmitter bound and throttle stick up?

thank you for your quick answer!

The output of this command is 0, whatever the position of the throttle stick…

I solved the problem which was the serializer. I watched with an oscilloscope, there was signals on each chanel, but no PPM signal on the output. So, I changed the serializer and it works.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like