Comparing RS2 and RS+

Yeah, probably split out on it’s own as @davehofer1993 's, so good 'ol Tore’s thread isn’t totally highjacked! ; )

1 Like

Probably best to do these tests with them on ROVER poles above one’s head as recommended versus so close to the ground… but yeah, get the point, just something real quick to compare in these conditions which you normally would see otherwise. ; )

Wonder how that FIX works once you go away from obstacles and come back, but using CONTINUOUS vs. FIX AND HOLD? Wonder if you retain FIX or not and if a FALSE FIX? Is there even this choice with the RS2?

1 Like

If possible, a test like this would interest me a lot…

1 Like

I have shown some of it in the first post here.
My experience is that RS2 outperforms RS in the bush, under foliage etc.
What i also noticed is having a short baseline (30-100m) made a difference compared to 1-2km baseline.

4 Likes

No worries. This thread turned out much better with others sharing their exerience too. Small tests here and there that might be to small to for a dedicated thread.

Keep it coming :wink:

2 Likes

The AR ratio is not there anymore so you dont know , but Im thinking with RS2 a fix is a fix , correct me if im wrong :smile:

I did notice with a RS2 as a base and RS+ as a rover The RS+ gets a quicker fix then with a RS+ base

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.